I’m pleased to announce the availability of Attribute Changer 9.10. This version features a significant technical change that will impact all future releases of Attribute Changer.
In fact, Attribute Changer was developed since the beginning in Delphi, but the direction taken by the new owner of this product makes it no more an option for the development of Attribute Changer.
Version 9.10 is now developed using Lazarus/Freepascal and so will be all further releases. The shell extension has been converted from C++ to Freepascal.
This release includes the following fixes and enhancements :
· Option to reset user settings to default values
· Context menu entry to paste selected date/time to all other date/time fields
· Localized button captions in dialog boxes
· ‘Paste Attributes’ button action now includes ‘Change name’ listbox
· Log export now autogenerates filenames with date and time stamp
· Warning dialog boxes now use localized button captions
· More detailed messages for invalid user entries in input fields
· Updated user guide
With the new context menu entries, you are able to copy the selected date, time or both values and paste them to all other date or time fields.
It may happen that a misconfiguration has been done and you’re unable to figure out what happened. The Reset button deletes all configuration data and Attribute Changer will load default values.
I hope you enjoy this release as much as I did during development. Many thanks to all the beta testers for their valuable feedback, it’s much appreciated.
If you find this program useful, please consider making a donation. Many thanks for your contribution !