Some issues with the shell extension were reported and fixed in the RC2 release of Attribute Changer 11.
Additional work has been done on the documentation and message file.
More than 20500 copies of version 11 were downloaded so far. Many thanks for your messages and testing !
Information about RC1
A Release Candidate of Attribute Changer 11 is available and includes the following changes:
· Add GByte unit to filters
· Fixed issue that Randomize tab was not shown for Photos
· Updated user guide / messages.ini
So far, user feedback has been great for the Beta releases. Many thanks for testing … more than 11.000 pre-release copies have been downloaded.
This Release Candidate should be the last test version before the final release in early 2022. The main focus before the release is to work on the translations.
Information about BETA 2
An updated BETA 2 release is available for Attribute Changer 11 and includes the following enhancements:
· New advanced option ‘Date and time Now’
· Fixed high DPI scaling issues during application startup
Information about BETA 1
After months of development efforts, you can get your hands on a first Beta version of Attribute Changer 11. It features a radically simplified user interface which makes it much easier to use, while adding some nifty enhancements:
· New, simplified user interface
· Merge file and folder properties/filters
· Simplified user guide
· Main window opens near mouse pointer
· Use /F /D and /T options in name filters to tag specific items
· Use of comments in name filters
· Allow unsorted list of name filters
· Fixed flickering issues
· Fixed issue that junctions and symlinks were resolved in recursive mode
This Beta release is currently only available in English and you can get it from the Download page.
Please report back issues you discover during testing.