A new version of Attribute Changer is available for testing and there is a significant technical change that will impact all future releases of Attribute Changer.
In fact, Attribute Changer was developed since the beginning in Delphi, but the direction taken by the new owner of this product makes it no more an option for the development of Attribute Changer.
Since several months, I work on the migration of Attribute Changer to Lazarus. Attribute Changer 9.10 is the first release based on Lazarus/FreePascal.
This release features the following enhancements :
· Migrated application from Delphi to Lazarus/Freepascal
· Option to reset user settings to default values
· Context menu entry to paste selected date/time to all other fields
· Better warning messages for invalid user entries in input fields
· Localized button captions in dialog boxes
· Updated user manual
With the new context menu entries, you are able to copy the selected date, time or both values and paste them to all other date or time fields.
It may happen that a misconfiguration has been done and you're unable to figure out what happened. The Reset button deletes all configuration data and Attribute Changer will load default values.
I did lots of testing and so far the release seems to be very stable. Please report back any issues.